Thursday, February 11, 2010

Will acrylic nails get ruined bring swimming at the beach and pools??

Getting my toes and nails done for a big event help!!


Will my nails look bad if I swim with them at the beach??Will acrylic nails get ruined bring swimming at the beach and pools??
No They'll be fine.Will acrylic nails get ruined bring swimming at the beach and pools??
yes if the nail salon you went to has cheapy products


i got my nails done and i went to da beach like 3 days after and they got yellow and loooked uglyy
No of course not. Acrylic, solar, or fiberglass nails are made for all-purpose events. What I mean is, the only way you'll ruin them is if you are swimming in a tub full of acetone. That is what nail techs use to soak off you nails. So, go and have fun......
Your nails wont look ';bad'; if you swim with them at the beach. It's kinda like taking a shower or a bath. just try not to keep them in the water too long because sometimes acrylic nails tend to lift near the top, which can cause fungus to grow underneath them. the best way to prevent your nails from getting ruined in the water is to dry them with a towel (completely) after they've been in the water :)
They wont appear bad, but when you eventually take them off, they will be yellow-ish in color and soft. Then its not to attractive. So if you can try to avoid water as much as possible, or put your hands in clear gloves, they kind chefs use when handeling raw meat, there just clear, you can buy them at the super market.
i do it all the time. I get my man/ped bi-weekly and i surf. they look the same....

3 comments:

  1. What if I have acrylic nails and have to go to swim team practice for 1 hour 3 days a week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely recommend Acrylic if going to the beach. I wore gel before and shortly afterwards the polish was peeling off. The same salon did my acrylics. They survived the beach like champions.

    ReplyDelete