Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can I mix acrylic paints with regular emulsion? ?

Hi, I want to save money on paint, so I was thinking of mixing blue acrylic with white emulsion to make light blue. Is it a good idea? I thought of trying it out first somewhere, but wanted to know if anyone out there had done it themselves or knew. Thanks Can I mix acrylic paints with regular emulsion? ?
I agree.


It will be fine to mix, just make sure you mix well.


Also if really thick add some water...or else you will have bad coverage. Be careful not to add too much , just so it can roll smoothly. More often then not, you will need 2 coats and you don't want to run out !!


Some extra advice....Add the blue to white, a small amount at a time.


Have fun.Can I mix acrylic paints with regular emulsion? ?
it will not be a problem ..have done it many times

No comments:

Post a Comment