Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am only 15 and have just had my acrylic nails done. will that be bad for my nails as i am quite young?

yes its bad for your nails, but its only to get every now and again it helps some peoples nails grow and others not when i get my done my nail are weak after and if you notice the people who do your nails don't wear them either if you want your nails to grow try the nail hardener stuff and drink plenty of milk.I am only 15 and have just had my acrylic nails done. will that be bad for my nails as i am quite young?
It's not much to worry about, in my opinion.





When you remove them, the nail underneath will look very scary and damaged -- because it is. But, it does grow out.





I'm told that it's possible to have damage to the nail bed from long term use of acrylics, mostly due to poor fit of the nail and some of the techniques used. It's supposedly better the more of the process that is done by hand, rather than anything mechanized.





Whether or not this is true, I've gotten acrylics off and on for a few years, and have not noticed any permanent issues.I am only 15 and have just had my acrylic nails done. will that be bad for my nails as i am quite young?
short term, if you remove them your nails are going to be pretty ate up regardless of how old you are. they have make the surface of the nail rough to get the acrylic to stick to it, so when you remove the acrylic nails you'll have to buff your nails relatively smooth, and they'll be weak until the undamaged nail grows out. but i don't think getting acrylics harms your nails permanently.
They just go on top of your real nails right? Shouldn't be any issues.





Check out the link for some tips/common sense on being safe.
They should be fine, as long as u dont keep doin it because otherwise your nails will go yellow and weak as they wont be seein sunlight.
Yes.





You've effed up your nails now.





And once you start it's hard to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment