Thursday, February 11, 2010

Acrylic nails and infections? my nail {or under my nail} looks light green l?

My acrylic nail came off 5 days ago and my nail was discolored. It has not gotten worse and has no pain. I have heard some times this may happen and will grow out. Has anyone had this happen before? Should i be worried?Acrylic nails and infections? my nail {or under my nail} looks light green l?
when your nails are done with acrylic bacteria can get underneath from not cleaning the nails properly or for the salon not sterilizing their tools properly..even if it has not gotten worse or has any pain it is still a kind of infection from the use of unsterile tools or unproper handwashing. go to your doctor so they can give you some antibiotics for the infection. My cousin used to have this happen all the time and it was from the salon not sterilizing or cleaning their equipment..this happens often .but she ended up losing her real fingernails ..get medical attention asap it may seem like nothing but it could turn out worse than what it seems
  • long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment