Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to romove Acrylic Nails...?

I want to remove my Acrylic nails. Instead of removing them in a salon with acetone, I plan to let them grow out. Because I don't like my nails being so weak. Has anyone experience with that? How do I file them (Acryl is hard to file)? When I wear nailpolish, most people won't notice?!How to romove Acrylic Nails...?
If they are peeling a bit take a very slim card like a subway card and slip it in the tiny space and it lifts it off without hurting your nail.





Another thing you can do is file down as much as you can while it's growing out. You can file it, it's not that hard.How to romove Acrylic Nails...?
The only way to not rip layers of your nails off is to soak them in acetone. Sorry. It really is the only way. Just be patient %26amp; you can get them off w/ acetone. There are nail strengthens you can purchase too that help to rebuild your nails. One is by nailtek. IT works really well. I used it when I took my acrylics off %26amp; it make a big difference.
why did you get them? are you stupid?
i dont like to let them soak but its b/c im impatient. lol


no matter what your nails will be weak from having them on though. when you do get them off try to use nail hardener and keep them trimed down so they wont break off.


Hope i helped some!


good luck!
Use running warm water when removing its the easiest way
I bought ';Polish Off'; artificial nail remover at Walmart (found in the makeup isle) for 2 or 4 dollars. It comes in a white container with a pink and purple label. I couldn't find a picture of it, but its in a round container and says ';Brush Style'; on the lid. It actually does work. I tried to do the same thing as you but it ended up looking weird when they grew out. I think that it would be too hard to file them and too much of a hassle.
nail polish remover...





file from the top of the nail after soakin in warm water
Soak them in acetone that's the less pain less way of doing it.And it wont mes up your cuticles that much.i just took mine off two days ago with acetone at the nail shop and i got a mani after and there look pretty decent.I say go to the salon and get them taken off its ay easyer and not very exspensive.
use acetone polish remover, you can buy it at the store.


thats what i use!





:)
you can buy acetone in beauty supply store. you gotta soak your fingers in it to get them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment