Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have been trying to get acrylic nails off by soaking them in acetone, I've been doing?

it for two days now and still can't get it all off. My nails look hideous. I really don't want to pay someone to do it, so I am wondering if there is any other way to remove them. I will keep soaking if necessary. Any advise it great.





ThanksI have been trying to get acrylic nails off by soaking them in acetone, I've been doing?
Keep your nails immersed in the acetone....once you lift them out, the nails re-harden within a few seconds. .... use an orange wood stick while your nails are in the acetone to gently scrape off what has softened.......DO NOT chip them off, they are attached to your nail plate and when you chip them off, you take about 3 layers of your natural nail with it......


You can get a hard file and file the top of them thinnre before you soak them.I have been trying to get acrylic nails off by soaking them in acetone, I've been doing?
you can soak them and then chip away at it with a nail clipper...the acetonr softens the acrylic making it easier to remove. as soon as u soak it, while tes soft .. start taking pieces off with the clipper. woork fast.. once it drys repeat process.. it should take an hour.. try to sit down in front of a good movie...
you have to soak and rub it off soak and rub it off ; a million and one times if your doing it yourself , or you could take something and get under the acrylic and try to pop them off. best advise would be to pay to get them off because they have dremmels they use to wear away at the acrylic; no pain, and it's fast :]

No comments:

Post a Comment