Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The cost of acrylic nails?

I'm wanting to get some acrylic nails done to help me grow my own nails [so to get out the habit] and for my party.


How much does it roughly cost and do u have to just have the basic false looking nails or can u have them painted and does that cost more ?


Thanks for all your help in advance.The cost of acrylic nails?
Typically around 25 to 30 (and then 15 to fill if you want to maintain them)... That is what is usually costs me to get a french tip (the white on the ends)...





I think getting them painted is included in the cost, but if not it will only be 2 or 3 dollars more..The cost of acrylic nails?
It all depends on the area you live.


Ive been getting mine done for about a year now and I love them.


it normally costs me between 28-35 dollars.


It depends on what I get done to them though.


The more colors and difficulty of the design, the more it will cost.


Maybe find some places around your area and ask how much they charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment