Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ladies: Do you prefer wearing natural nails or acrylic nails?

I like my natural nails. Plus they're really thin so having acrylics are useless to me.





How about you?Ladies: Do you prefer wearing natural nails or acrylic nails?
Natural nails, I can't stand to have anything on them for more then a few minutes-including nail polish.Ladies: Do you prefer wearing natural nails or acrylic nails?
i dont hate fake nails but the few times i have gotten them i was sick of them after the first few hours...


and i cant grow real ones.. they always seem to break.. but i bought this clear nail polish that strengthens so we will see!
natural nails.
I prefer my real nails too ;]


I can't afford to keep up acrylics every week!
i like acrylic but it doesnt matter
I like my natural nails better.

No comments:

Post a Comment