Thursday, February 11, 2010

I just took of my acrylic nails and need advice??

Any advice on how to smooth out natural nails and jump start their growth? My nails have always been pretty thin (hence the acrylics) but I'd love to spare the expense and grow my own! Thanks.I just took of my acrylic nails and need advice??
my mom used to work for some nail place and she did mine and i took em off and they are really rough . and wut i did was i filed it to make it smoother and loook smoother and theres this kind of file where it has 2 sides where you can make the rough spots on ur nails go away then buff it out to make it shinier :D but it also takes a little time to go back to normal. and i also noticed that ur nails grow alot faster in water? lol hope this helped :DI just took of my acrylic nails and need advice??
Keep your cuticles trimmed back and use Burts Bee's lemon cuticle cream. I have very thin nails and I found this keeps them from drying and cracking...
OPI Nail Envy, its awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment