Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do i take my contacts out with acrylic nails?

The best ways to take outs any contacts is to with your fingure, slide the contact with your fingure to one side of your eye and give its a little pinch, sometimes its takes a couple of tries but it is something you will gest used to with practice, just try your best to keep your nails away from your eye, the bottom of the tips of your index fingure and thumb is what you should be using to remove your contacts. Hope this helps. :]How do i take my contacts out with acrylic nails?
Very carefully! I have acrylics and I wear contacts. Just pull down your lower lid with one finger and with the your other hand take your index finger and slide contact downwards and drag to the corners of your eye then carefully remove with your fingers. Just have patience you can do it!





Oh and look upwards while your doing it and best to take them out in front of a mirror always always lol.





xoHow do i take my contacts out with acrylic nails?
yeah, it can be tricky! I use the sides of my thumb and fore finger. Hold your eye open with one hand, and use your thumb and forefinger in a pinching motion side on....kinda difficult to explain, hope you get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment