Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Im having my nails done on saturday, which is best Acrylic or Gel?

Ive had Acrylic before and really really liked them. Just wondered what the difference is with gel really. Thanks. xxIm having my nails done on saturday, which is best Acrylic or Gel?
Gel Overlays are the best they strenghten your nails while still allowing them to breath. They are much better then acrylic as they do less damage to your nails. I get mine done twice a month and now no longer have tips just gel on my own nails which adds strength.Im having my nails done on saturday, which is best Acrylic or Gel?
gel totally. it is in!!!!!!
Please, Please don't have fake nails!!


they just look so fake and natural is always much better.


Grow your own nails and you'll see how gorgeous they look.
I've had the gels before and they are pretty good.
In my experience the gel is a little better to my original nails. When I have had acrylic, they seam to eat through my natural nails and it takes weeks to recovr. Instead of getting the fake ones, have you tried Sally Hansen Maximum growth? The light pink one makes my nails super long and strong in a matter of days, you can almost watch them grow!
gel u cant bite them off
Acrylic is the strongest type of nails you can get the only thing is if the nails start to lift or come off the acrylic could take the natural nail off as well. Gel is a lot more flexible than arcylic, it's strong but not as strong as the acrylic, the difference with gel is that when it lifts or come off, it's only the gel that comes off and not the natural nails and it doesn't damage the nails as much as acrylic can do.
Fibreglass nails are great,


It's a little mesh that they put over natural nail to create a tip, leaving nail free to breathe!
I didn't know the answer to this one but am grateful for the question.


I can't seem to grow my nails and have thought of getting them done.


I know what to go for now, thanks for the info.
I really like the gel nails because they last longer than acrylic and they make your nails look more natural.
Gel nails are the best because they last longer and they look better after you have them for a week or so.
gel apparently
Acrylics killed my nails. It's taken 3 months and a lot of nail strengthener to get them back to how they used to be and good enough to wear longer and paint them! I'm going to try gel if I ever have them done again, even though it's more expensive.
gel for sure.it looks more natural.
Gel. it does less damage to your natural nail than acrylic.
go for the gel. try something new.
Gel if you're into falsies but I'd go for silk wraps to strengthen your real nails
gel
  • long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment